Attack Stubborn Belly Fat
Red Hot Mens Six Pack Abs Shredder
Max Potency Capsules
**SPECIAL OFFER - BUY ONE GET ONE FREE**
One question we are always being asked by men is how to get rid of belly fat? Increasingly men want a lean hard sexy body for which six pack abs are the sign of success. Initially some people start off wanting to lose their beer belly and then as the pounds and inches melt off they develop a desire to get a 6 pack. Many people have tried diets, exercise, including endless sit ups and still have been unable to lose the fat around their waist.
LOSE BELLY FAT FAST - Much of the fat that is stored around your waist can be very stubborn to shift. This type of fat is not just not good to look at it is also potentially very unhealthy. Much of the fat in this region is visceral fat which is body fat that is stored within the abdominal cavity and is stored around a number of important internal organs such as the liver, pancreas and intestines.
Visceral fat is sometimes referred to as 'active fat' because research has shown that this type of fat plays a distinctive and potentially dangerous role affecting how our hormones function. Storing higher amounts of visceral fat is associated with increased risks of a number of health problems including type 2 diabetes. Visceral fat is difference from subcutaneous fat which is the fat that we store just under our skin. A big belly may be the result of both types of fat. The fat we can feel just under the skin is subcutaneous fat but we may also be storing significant extra fat within our abdomen where our organs reside. This intra-abdominal fat is our visceral fat. Typically this type of fat is more stubborn and harder to shift. Often men who have a beer belly will also suffer from Moobs or Man Boobs as well.
WHAT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO LOSE ABDOMINAL/BELLY FAT?
Some people have great success with diets, but some people don't. Some people find that exercise works best for them. But some people struggle. If you have tried diets and exercise and have been disappointed by the results then perhaps you need something extra. RED HOT is designed for Men who cannot shift the fat around their abs no matter how hard they try. Some Men want to lose their beer belly others want to get super ripped – RED HOT is the product you have been looking for!
Do you want to:
Lose Excess Pounds & Inches around your waist
Control Appetite & Cravings
Feel More Energised
Super Boost Your Calorie Burning
Look & Feel Better, Leaner, Healthier, Sexier.
RED HOT-- Extreme Fat Burner for people looking to lose excess abdominal fat quickly. Maximum Strength = Maximum Benefits. Each Pro Series Maximum Impact capsule contains a maximum impact synergistic blend of Capsicum Annuum , Green Tea Leaves , Anhydrous Caffeine , Acetyl-L-Carnitine ,Niacin , Black Pepper Extract , Chromium . Take 2 capsules per day with water. ** MAXIMUM POTENCY** Do not exceed recommended dose. Each Pack contains 60 Capsules.
SPECIAL OFFER BUY ONE GET ONE FREE = 60+ 60 = 120 CAPS!
How to get rid of stomach belly fat? Getting rid of abdominal fat is a problem for both men and women. Your diet of course is a major factor and if you drink 6 pints of beer a day or eat 2 or 3 bags of crisps or biscuits per day you are doomed to failure. However if you eat a diet rich in protein and low in processed carbohydrates such as Paleo and do high intensity exercise like Tabata then Red Hot could well be the solution for you. Having Six Pack Abs - is a clear sign to all that you are in great shape. If you are working out hard, eating clean and still not getting the results that yu want then check out RED HOT now!
1. Calle EE, Thun MJ, Petrelli JM, Rodriguez C, Heath CW., Jr Body-mass index and mortality in a prospective cohort of U.S. adults. N Engl J Med. 1999;341:1097–1105.
2. Wutzke KD, Lorenz H. The effect of l-carnitine on fat oxidation, protein turnover, and body composition in slightly overweight subjects. Metabolism. 2004 Aug;53(8):1002-6.
3. Banegas JR, Lopez-Garcia E, Gutierrez-Fisac JL, Guallar-Castillon P, Rodriguez-Artalejo F. A simple estimate of mortality attributable to excess weight in the European Union. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2003;57:201–208.
4. Flegal KM, Graubard BI, Williamson DF, Gail MH. Excess deaths associated with underweight, overweight, and obesity. JAMA. 2005;293:1861–1867.
5. Müller DM, Seim H, Kiess W, Löster H, Richter T. Effects of oral L-carnitine supplementation on in vivo long-chain fatty acid oxidation in healthy adults. Metabolism. 2002 Nov;51(11):1389-91.
6. Maki, Kevin C et al Green Tea Catechin Consumption Enhances Exercise-Induced Abdominal Fat Loss in Overweight and Obese Adults. Journal of Nutrition 2009
8. Li Z, Maglione M, Tu W, Mojica W, Arterburn D, Shugarman LR, et al. Meta-analysis: pharmacologic treatment of obesity. Ann Intern Med. 2005;142:532–546.
9. Haddock CK, Poston WS, Dill PL, Foreyt JP, Ericsson M. Pharmacotherapy for obesity: a quantitative analysis of four decades of published randomized clinical trials. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2002;26:262–273.
10. WHO Global Strategy on Diet, Physical Activity and Health: South-East Asia Regional Consultation meeting report; 2003 March 10-12; New Delhi, India.
11. WHO Regional Office for the Western Pacific; International Association for the Study of Obesity; International Obesity Task Force. The Asia-Pacific perspective: redefining obesity and its treatment. Melbourne: Health Communications Australia; 2000.
12. Brownell KD. The LEARN program for weight management. 10th ed. Dallas, TX: American Health Publishing Co.; 2004.
13. National Heart Lung and Blood Institute. Obesity Education Initiative. The practical guide: identification, evaluation, and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults. Bethesda, MD: US Department of Health and Human Services; Public Health Service; National Institutes of Health; National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; 2000. NIH Publication Number 00-4084.
14. Fujioka, K., Greenway, F., Sheard, J., et al. The effects of grapefruit on weight and insulin resistance: relationship to the metabolic syndrome. J. Med Food 2006; 9:49-54.
15. Hursel R, Viechtbauer W, Westerterp-Plantenga MS.The effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance: a meta-analysis.International Journal of Obesity Sept 2009
16. NHLBI. Clinical Guidelines on the Identification, Evaluation, and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults--The Evidence Report. National Institutes of Health. Obes Res. 1998;6(Suppl 2):51S–209S.
17. Rothman RB, Baumann MH, Dersch CM, Romero DV, Rice KC, Carroll FI, et al. Amphetamine-type central nervous system stimulants release norepinephrine more potently than they release dopamine and serotonin. Synapse. 2001;39:32–41.
18. Farah A, Monteiro M, Donangelo CM, Lafay S Chlorogenic Acids from Green Coffee Extract are Highly Bioavailable in Humans. Journal of Nutrition 2008.
19. Dow, C.A., Going, S.B, Chow, H-H, S., Patil, B.S., Thomson, C.A. The effects of daily consumption of grapefruit on body weight, lipids, and blood pressure in healthy, overweight adults. Metabolism: Clinical and Experimental. 2012, 61:1026-1035 (2012).
20. Silver, H.J., Dietrich, M.S., Niswender, K.D. Effects of grapefruit, grapefruit juice and water preloads on energy balance, weight loss, body composition, and cardiometabolic risk in free-living obese adults. J Nutrition and Metabolism. (2011). 8:8
21. Physicians' desk reference: PDR. 58th ed. Montvale, NJ: Medical Economics Co., Inc; 2004. Adipex-P® pp. 1341–1342.
22. Bray GA. Treatment of obesity with drugs in the new millennium. In: Eckel RH, editor. Obesity: mechanisms and clinical management. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2003. pp. 449–475.
23. Kaplan LM. Pharmacological therapies for obesity. Gastroenterol Clin North Am. 2005;34:91–104.